"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ugh.

Good ole' Aunt Flo has arrived.  She brought along with her the most horrible cramps I have ever experienced...how sweet of her.  How can she not get the hint that she's not welcome??  And how come she never brings chocolate or some Midol?? Geez...

Today has been a difficult one for me...mainly because this period reminds me that the door to this pregnancy is officially closing.  However, I am trying to focus on this little nugget of wisdom: "When God closes one door, He opens another."  So, even during this time of of sadness and grieving, God's faithfulness fills me with hope of what's to come.

Well, I am now going to take some more Aleve and cuddle up with my lovely heating pad...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.


No comments:

Post a Comment