"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, September 14, 2012

One Day Down, Ten More To Go!

It's hard to believe it's already been more than a day since the transfer!  Even though I'm laid up here in my chair, time is flying by!  Hopefully September 24th with be here before we know it!

I'm still feeling great, and I'm happy to say my headache finally went away---thank the good Lord!  So far today, I have only had a few dull cramps and a couple of "pinches" in my lower abdomen, but no major pains, bleeding, fever, etc.  Although I do have to say, things are a bit sore...umm...there (which I guess should be expected, with all the poking and prodding that went on yesterday!).  Gee, thanks a lot, Dr T! lol But overall, I'm a-okay! I told a good friend of mine, "I can't see anything happening, but I know God is doing something in there!" What an awesome feeling that is! 

I go back Monday morning at 9am to have my progesterone drawn.  (Progesterone is one of the hormones that helps sustain a pregnancy, and it's the hiney-shot I've been taking for almost a week and will continue to take throughout the whole first trimester if I am pregnant.)  Depending on what my level is, I may have to increase the dose of the shot I take (I currently take 50mg, which is 1mL).  Unfortunately, they can't tell if I'm pregnant by this level, so I'll have to wait until the HCG is drawn the following Monday.  Bummer!  lol

I'll keep you all updated on my progress, symptoms, and whatnot, although I'm TRYING not to be Crazy-Symptom-Seeker-Lady like I was after our IUI's!  Guess I'd better keep myself well occupied for the next ten days then, huh? Good thing I have lots of TLC's "Baby Stories" recorded! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment