"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Hey guys!  Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I promise I'm okay!  Just feeling a little "blah"...tired, sad, achy (why, I'm not sure), weepy, and, of course, dreading this visit from the infamous Aunt Flo that is due to arrive any time now.  Luckily I am off work this weekend, so I will get to rest, re-coop, and pray about where God wants us to go from here!  I promise I'll post when I know more about our "next steps" in this infertility journey...so stay tuned!

Before I say goodnight, I wanted to share this verse with y'all.  Several people have messaged me this verse over the last two days, and it couldn't be more perfect.  It's exactly what I need to (and am aiming to) do!  "Wait for the Lord...be of good courage and He will strengthen your heart; yes, wait on the Lord." (Psalm 27:14)  I'm waiting, Father! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment