"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I've Become a Walking Pharmacy

Hey guys!  Just popping in real quick to fill you in on my new medication regimen.  I hope you're taking notes cause there will be a quiz at the end of this process. ;)

Last night was the last of the Lupron shots and I literally just started my Progesterone (1mL, in the butt) about ten minutes ago.  My sweet husband lovingly administered this shot, and I do have to admit, he did a great job!  If I remember correctly from the last cycle, the few first doses of this were the worst because both sides of my rear were sore (like I'd done a hundred lunges), but then it got better after that.  I sure hope the same is true this time, because if we do end up pregnant after the transfer, I'll be continuing these shots throughout the entire first trimester!  That's over ninety shots in the tush...yikes!

I am also still taking the estradiol pills (two pills, two times a day).  The nurse said I will continue these throughout the first trimester, too.  I swear, between the vitamins, thyroid medication, estradiol, antibiotic courses, and stool softeners (sorry, TMI), I have more pills in my pill box (yes, I have to use a pill box...don't laugh) than some of my elderly patients!  Geesh! lol

Well, that's it for the meds...for now!  T-minus five days, folks!  I am very excited that tomorrow morning I will be able to say "The FET is THIS week!"  Eeeeeeek!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I told you a bigger tush isn't always a bad thing!! Praying for your tush now!!

    ReplyDelete