"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Four More Days...

...till we find out if these little guys decided to stick with me for the next nine months (and then the next eighteen years! lol)! Ahhhh!  Hurry up, Monday!

I'm 7dp5dt (or 12dpo) today.  Still feeling optimistic; still trusting in my God!  I have had a few possible "symptoms" the last few days, but I'm still not sure if it's too early to be feeling this stuff.  It's very possible these could all be due to the medications OR just my wishful thinking...or both! But regardless, here's my list of symptoms for you all to critique:

-Exhaustion (although I have been working hard the last two days I've been back at work)

-Nausea, but no vomiting (mostly when my stomach is growling)

-Decreased appetite (nothing sounds good!)

-Sensitivity to smells (trash, food, body wash, wounds...)

-Pinching/pressure in the uterus department (more pressure now with intermittent "pinches"...I like to think of these as "snow-baby kisses", lol)

-Weird dreams (I won't go into detail about the VERY strange dream I had last night, but I will say I was pregnant with twins---eek!!)

-CBF...AKA: Chronic Brain Farts (example: yesterday I was drawing a patient's blood and went to write her name on the vial.  Her daughter was watching TV and mentioned something about Kim Kardashian, so...I proceeded to write "Kim Kardashian" and my patient's birthday on the vial.  Try to explain THAT to the lab people! lol)

That's about it!  Y'all feel free to let me know what you think! ;)  And please keep praying for our precious little miracles!

Side Note: I have had multiple people ask me if I plan on taking a HPT before Monday.  Well, my husband is very insistent that I don't.  He said he would hate to see me upset if it's negative (although that could be a false negative...hmmm...), or positive and then something happen before the beta....soooo, as much as I want to POAS, I'm going to resist the urge a little longer!  But trust me, folks, this is NOT easy! Lol!


3 comments:

  1. Girl I am going crazy about this!!! You FOUR ;-) are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from Nay Nay

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Crazy Nay Nay! So you think there are definitely TWO in there? ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete