"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Got the Call!

Guess who got their transfer time for this Thursday???? That's right....ME!!  Ahhhhhhh!

Here are the details:

I have to be there at 9:15am.  I will have a brief consult with Dr T before the procedure to look at pictures of my snow babies (that's my new nickname for them---cute, huh? Lol) and discuss grades/qualities.  We will pick out the best TWO embryos (or three, if the quality is not quite as good...but we're hoping to stick to just two!), and those will be the lucky "winners" who get to go home we me that day! :)

I have to make sure to have a full bladder for the procedure, because this makes it easier for them to visualize my uterus on the tummy ultrasound.  I've heard this can be rather painful, because the nurse is pushing on your bladder while you're trying not to tinkle on yourself or the doctor...but I'm going to pray it's better than described! lol

I have to lay with my hips raised in the office (just like when I had the IUI's) for at least thirty minutes after the transfer, and then I get to go home and lay in bed for three days straight!  Whoop whoop!  No complaining here! ;)  After that, I plan on being a couch potato until it's time to go back to work next Wednesday...quite the plan, wouldn't you say?  I'm looking so forward to it!

In preparation for The Big Day, I have scheduled a relaxing massage after work tomorrow to help remove all of the tension and stress of the last few weeks.  I am soooo excited about this---I'm a sucker for massages!

So, now that all of the details are squared away...can I ask all my readers, family, and friends for a huge favor??  Please continue to pray!  Now, I know most of you are working at 9:15am on a Thursday, but if you have a spare moment...please stop and say a prayer for peace, safety, and God's will to be done.  Thank you all in advance, and thank you so much for lifting us up to Him on a daily basis!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you, can't wait to be a great aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that more than you know! BTW, you're going to make a FAB great aunt! ;)

    ReplyDelete