"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, September 17, 2012

Update and a Soapbox Speech

Well, here we are, "4dp5dt", and there is really nothing new to report!  I did have that "pinching" I mentioned before again yesterday...it started in the evening and continued until I went to bed, and then it started again when I got up this morning.  I told my MIL, "If this is those little babies trying to get cozy, they sure are some persistent little boogers!" lol!  But rather than the pinching (which really doesn't hurt, it's just distracting), all is well in Baby Making Land! :)

I had my appointment this morning to have my progesterone (and estrogen, apparently) drawn.  I won't know the results of that until this afternoon, but the phlebotomist said if my level is off (my progesterone should be about 10% of the estrogen level at this point), Dr T will just adjust my medications.  Works for me, just as long as we get those numbers where they should be!

Ok, now I'm going to jump on my soapbox here for a minute...I hope y'all don't mind! ;) On my time off, I've been reading a lot of blogs from other women going through infertility...and I have to tell you, a lot of these women make me so sad!  It's not that they don't get their BFP in the end (I mean, some of them end up with twins or triplets!), but it's their lack of faith throughout the whole process that just breaks my little pea-pickin' heart!  Many of them are extremely negative about every little thing that happens, cuss frequently (come on now---what if the kids you've fought so hard to conceive read your blog one day??), or say things like, "I guess 'the universe' just didn't align for us this year".  Wow.  If they just had Jesus in their hearts and in their lives, I bet you it would totally change their perspective on this whole journey!

Now, I know infertility can be draining...trust me, I KNOW.  Been there, done that, have the t-shirt to prove it (okay, I don't have a t-shirt, but I need one! lol).  And yes, I've had times in the beginning when I have been down or in a dark place because things weren't happening the way I thought they should.  But when you give it ALL to the Lord and let Him be the one in charge (not you---I know, gasp!), and when you ask Him to do His will in your life (no matter what that may bring), you begin to actually see His plan unfolding right before your eyes!  And the things He can show you, the things He can do through you, and the things He can bless you with are...(in one word---my favorite word, you might have figured out) a-maz-ing!!

**Getting off soapbox now**

Whew.  I don't know about you guys, but that just blessed my socks right off! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment