"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Waiting...

So here we are again.  Waiting for tomorrow morning to come.  Waiting for my second beta.  Waiting to get the call with the news we've been hoping for for the last two years.  Waiting, waiting, waiting...(sigh)

Well, while we wait, there's nothing better we could do than praise the Lord and His awesomeness, right?  I was listening to some of my "Jesus Jams" (my favorite praise music) this morning, and ever since then, two songs in particular keep replaying over and over in my head.  Here are some of my favorite verses from them:

"Indescribable, uncontainable. 
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing, God.
All powerful, untamable.
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim...
You are amazing, God."

-Indescribable, Chris Tomlin

"I'm waiting.
I'm waiting on You, Lord.
And I am hopeful.
I'm waiting on You, Lord.
Those it's not easy...
But patiently, I will wait...

While I'm waiting...
I will serve You.
While I'm waiting...
I will worship.
While I'm waiting...
I will not faint.
I'll be running the race...
Even while I wait."

-While I'm Waiting, John Waller


A-maz-ing.  These are powerful reminders of not only how powerful our God is, but also of how we can serve Him while waiting for His plan to unfold! I will definitely be repeating these verses to myself tomorrow while I wait in anticipation for God to show me the path He wants me to follow.  Please continue to pray for us, for our snow babies, for God's will to be done, and for continual peace, no matter what the outcome.  Thank you, guys---we love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment