"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Sunday, September 23, 2012

T-minus One Day Till Beta Day!

I.  Cannot.  Wait.  Until.  Tomorrow.

I can't believe that tomorrow afternoon, I could be getting a phone call that could change mine and my husband's life forever!  Eeeeeek!!  I think this is one of the only times I am actually eager for Monday morning to get here! lol

As far as symptoms go...so far, today has been better than yesterday, and I'd like to keep it that way!  I started having more intermittent, dull (but rather painful) cramps after blogging yesterday, accompanied by little dots of very light brown spotting throughout the day.  As of right now, both the cramps and the spotting are a no-show, and (Lord willing) I hope they stay gone for the next nine months! ;)

Well, now that we've completed the "Symptom Update", what do you say we have a little "Spiritual Update"?? :)  I was reading my devotional this morning, and, once again, God had the perfect message laid out just for me! Here's a little (paraphrased) excerpt from it (entitled "Hope"):

"I am your risen, living Savior!  Through My resurrection, you have been born again to an ever-living hope.  It is vital for you to remain hopefully, no matter what if going on in your life.  People put their hope in a variety of things---wealth, power, health, medical treatments---but those are all insufficient.  When storms break upon your life, you can find only one adequate source of help: Me!...I am not only ever-living, but also more abundantly alive than you can possibly imagine.  There are no limits to what My great Power and Glory can accomplish!  I can change the most "hopeless" situation into outright victory!" -Jesus Lives, by Sarah Young

As if that isn't heart-string-pulling enough, here is one the verses that goes along with today's devotional:

"...Those who hope in Me will not be disappointed." (Isaiah 49:23)

Ahhh...I love it when God speaks right to me!  He never fails to sense what I need (in this case, a reminder of the hope I have in Him!), and He delivers on time, every time!  Thank you, Father!

Now....come ooooooooon, Beta Day!  I'm ready for ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment