"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

5dp5dt and Still Going Strong!

Just checkin' in...

I'm still feeling wonderful!  I'm not having any mentionable symptoms (except for the mysterious "pinches" every now and then, and crying while watching "Snow White and the Huntman" with my husband...I know, I'm crazy).  Today is my last day off...I can't say I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow, but who is, right? Oh well, guess I've got to work while I can---Lord knows what's in store for me if I do end up preggers! ;) Not to mention, the sooner I finish these three days of work, the sooner the much anticipated "Beta Day" (Monday morning) will get here!!

My sweet MIL came over this morning (with decaf coffee in hand) and watched "What To Expect When You're Expecting" with me...SUPER cute movie!  It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry...just what a hormonal woman needs right now! Scenes for every mood! lol Anyway, it was a great way to spend my last morning off!

Now I'm just going to relax with the hubs and enjoy this rainy day!  But before I go...here's a good verse to keep in mind as we wait (and pray!) for Beta Day: "Many are the plans of a man's heart, but it's the Lord's will that prevails." (Proverbs 19:21) I know I've used that verse in my post before, but it is still as true as ever, and keeps my faith alive! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment