"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Glimpse At Our Miracles

I finally figured out how to add pictures to my blog!  Yaaaaay!  I admit, I'm a little technologically slow, lol.  But, nevertheless, I did it, and I'm proud to say...

These are our snow babies!!!!  "AA" is on the left, and "BC" is on the right!  (Those letters are explained in the post I entered a few minutes ago.)  Gorgeous, aren't they??  Ahhhhh, I'm so in love already! :)





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us! I love checking your blog and knowing no matter what is going on you always have such a positive attitude! Love you, sweetie! Enjoy and rest for the next few days! I am counting down to the 24th! Prayers from Va :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me along this journey, Christina! I try my hardest to stay positive, but I'm not always successful! lol I know that God has a plan, and I am determined to trust Him to the end, no matter what that entails! Thank you for the love, support, and prayers! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete