"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Is It Over Yet??

Oh. My. Goodness. This has been the longest week ev-errr! I cannot begin to describe how drained (both mentally and physically) I feel after going back to work this week and being on call...and it's not over yet! I have two more nights on call (including tonight), more patients to see tomorrow, two "regular" days of work, and then I'm off on Wednesday for the fourth! PTL! "I think I can, I think I can..." lol Even though this week has been cray-cray, I do actually have some exciting news: I have our schedule for the FET! But, honestly, my brain doesn't have the capacity right this minute to go into details. Sorry, guys! I will hopefully get a chance to sit down and focus on filling you all in sometime in the next few days...until then, keep those prayers coming, please! Pray hard for strength, patience, compassion (for my patients and my husband's sake, lol), and last but not least, SLEEP! Thanks, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment