"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, June 22, 2012

No News Is Good News

Well, nothing new here to report...and that's a good thing, if you ask me!  Still getting a little stronger every day, and still not looking forward to going back to work next week (I don't think that's ever going to change! lol).

I am looking very forward to having dinner out with our besties tonight---it is been waaaay too long! The only dark cloud looming over the evening is...will I be able to fit into my pants again??? I've mainly been living in sweat pants and drawstring shorts for the past month, so this is going to be interesting!  I am ashamed to say this, but I did have to resort to using a hair tie through the button hole and around the button of my shorts last weekend when I made an appearance at a family pool party...not cute at all, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!  But, even if the good ole hair tie has to go out to eat with us, we're going to have a great time!

Now that I'll be going back to work, I won't be blogging every day, but I'll try to keep you all in the loop about what's coming up next!  I don't have to see Dr T again until we have our consultation for the FET, which should be some time in late July or early August.  Until then, I'm going to stick to my goal of getting as healthy as possible and staying faithful that God is going to see us through this long journey!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and I for one will be glad to have you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are! Lol I've been hearing it's crazy around there lately...help is on da way! :)

    ReplyDelete