"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another Good Day

Another day gone by, another day spent in my big fluffy chair watching TLC...but I continue to get a little better every day!  As of this morning, I've shed another pound of fluid and now I'm left with a moderate sized kangaroo pouch instead of a ginormous balloon belly.  Yay!

My one goal today was to empty the dishwasher so my wonderful husband wouldn't have to when he got home from work.  Although I was successful in completing my goal, now I'm pooped and hurting a bit.  Getting back into the swing of things after two weeks of bed rest is going to be no joke; I don't know how those poor pregnant women do it after being on bed rest for ten plus weeks and then having to take care of a baby!  I must just be a wimp. lol

So tomorrow is my appointment with Dr T to draw my estradiol level again and possibly do another u/s to see if there is still fluid in my abdomen and how large my ovaries are.  My sweet MIL is going to accompany me for this trip, since she and my husband don't feel entirely safe allowing me to drive (thank you, GG!).  I'm actually looking forward to this appointment; I'm praying for good news and to feel even better in the morning so I can fully recover before I return to work on the 25th...it's just around the corner!

I get to look forward to something else tomorrow, too...my Dad is coming to see me this weekend!  Woohoo!  It's been waaaay too long since I've seen my parents (they live out of state), and it's been hard on them both not being here since I've been dealing with this yucky OHSS.  Unfortunately, my Mom has to work (booooo for jobs and responsibilities! lol), so my Dad is making the five hour trip solo to spend some time with his baby girl!  I'm so incredibly blessed!  

I'll keep you all posted on the results of my appointment.  As always, I ask you prayer warriors to keep praying!  Please pray for God to finish healing my body and to prepare me to receive those little embryos in September.  At the same time, please praise Him for all He has done for my husband and I. "Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders!" (1 Chronicles 16:9)  If it wasn't for our loving, faithful Father and our steadfast faith in Him, none of this IVF journey would have been possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment