"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 3

No worries, folks...I'm still here, still on bed rest, and still planning on having the transfer Sunday morning!  I'm just trying to get better ASAP so I can safely receive our little embies!

So, it's now been three days since the egg retrieval.  The last few days have been pretty rough, to be honest.  I'm nauseous, peeing every two hours (due to the increased amount of fluids I have to drink to stay hydrated), my stomach is still extremely puffy and very sore, and I'm not sleeping well at all (probably due to the frequent potty breaks and having to lay on my back).  I actually called the nurse, Denice, today to make sure I was not being a baby and that it is normal to feel this crappy.  She said that because of the large number of follies that I had, they definitely expected me to be under the weather for several days, but that if things worsen I can come in to have Dr T see me tomorrow morning. She made me feel better that what I am feeling is normal, although it sure doesn't take the yucky feeling away! 

I do have to say, this is one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life.  I knew when we started out that it would be physically demanding, but I wasn't expecting to feel this bad this long!  All I can do is take care of myself, remember why we took this path, and pray for God's divine healing and never-failing guidance.  "And this is our confidence, that if we pray according to His will, He will hear us and give us what we ask for, because our desires are in agreement with His thoughts for us." (1 John 5:14-15)  Keep praying, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment