"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, June 4, 2012

T-Minus 11 Hours!

It's almost time, folks!  In about eleven hours, I'll be getting my final u/s done (to make sure I didn't ovulate prematurely--please no!), my IV started, and getting ready to collect my precious eggos!  I am so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!

While I try to pass the time, I have enjoyed a delicious chicken taco salad (which I now realize is probably not the best choice for being put to sleep and being in stirrups...oops, sorry Dr T!) and am watching my TBS line-up.  I must say, not having to take any shots or meds tonight is quite nice!  I'd better enjoy my one shot-free night, because tomorrow night starts the dreaded Progesterone shots in the tush!  (I'll take these either up until I get a BFN on my test OR until the twelfth week of pregnancy.)

Well, guys, I'll check back with you all tomorrow afternoon, after all of the anesthesia has worn off, to let you know how many we collected.  Please be praying for safety, a steady hand for Dr T, a good number of healthy/mature eggs, and (most importantly) God's will to be done!  "You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all those whose thoughts are fixed on You." (Isaiah 26:3)


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you today Jayme! I've been following the blog and your faith is inspiring. God has great plans for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Erin! Youre too sweet! Keep reading, cause I have a feeling He's no where NEAR done with us yet! :)

    ReplyDelete