"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, June 25, 2012

Today's Accomplishments

I am just like my mother in a lot of ways (I mean this in the best way possible, Mama!), and one of our common traits is that we like to make lists.  Lots of lists.  My mom always have two or three running lists going at one time, all on one small legal pad.  They're stuck all over my house, too...on the cork board, in my purse, in my work bag...but it keeps me organized!  It also makes me feel quite accomplished at the end of the day when everything is crossed off these lists---it's like getting a gold star for the day! And every one loves getting a gold star! lol

So, with this being my first day back to work, of course there was a To Do list in place.  Here it is:

Wake up by 7am. (this is quite the accomplishment, if you ask me!)

Do daily devotional and ask God for guidance, protection, peace, and to use me for His purpose.

Return to work and try to remember what to do.

Go grocery shopping.

Attempt to get back into my Jillian Michaels workout. (ouch)

Repeatedly thank God that even though I have to go back to work, I am blessed beyond belief to have a job to go to, am healthy enough to go back to this job, and have a house and a husband to come home to.

Annnnnnnd....done.  (Gold star for me! Woohoo!)  Now time to eat dinner, pray I don't get any calls from work tonight, and pass out on the couch.  Night, y'all! :)

(P.S. Sorry this wasn't a very exciting post...excitement continues to dwindle throughout the day along with my energy, lol  Hopefully there will be more entertaining/thoughtful stuff to post later this week!)




No comments:

Post a Comment