"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Do I Haaaaave To???

I'm almost 100% back to my old self!  PTL!  Although I am still tired and my ovaries are still slightly swollen, I am exercising a little every day, cooking dinner, and tidying up here and there.  Then today I managed to do something I haven't done in over three and a half weeks...drive!  I know, scary, right?  Thankfully, no one was harmed during my outing, and I managed to get a few errands done.  Score!  (One of those errands was a definite must: seeing my friend's brand-new little nine pound chunky monkey, Camille.  Definitely worth the trip! ;) )

I think there is only one last big hurdle I need to clear, and this one is a biggun...I have to go back to work next Monday.  Ugh.  Not saying I don't love what I do, because I love being a nurse, and I love the people I work with.  I am just not looking forward to...well, I'll be honest, working! lol It actually stresses me out quite a bit thinking about it, even though I still have a full four days off!  I broke out my whiney voice last night and asked my husband, "Do I haaaaaaave to go back to work??" His answer, of course, was a big fat "YES". Bummer.

Prayers are definitely needed that my first week back will go smoothly, I will remember what I'm supposed to do, and the paperwork won't weigh me down!  I have faith, though, that the same God who has helped me over all the other hurdles in my life will help me over this one!  I just have to remember to "look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always." (Psalm 105:4)  Not to mention, the way I look at it, the sooner I go back to work, the sooner September comes...and we all knows what happens in September!  Yaaaaay! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment