"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Final Count

I was anxiously awaiting Dr T's call all day to tell us the final results on our growing embryos...and, of course, the nurse didn't call until 3:30pm!  But it's ok, because the news more than made up for the wait!

As of today, we officially have ten "perfect" embies frozen and waiting for us to come take them home in September!  That's ten precious miracles; ten possibilities of making of dreams of becoming parents a reality.  TEN!  That is above and beyond anything we could prayed for...but we'll take it! lol

Now, we will still only transfer two embryos come September and save the rest.  I definitely don't want to be the next biggest "medical marvel" by giving birth to decuplets!  (Yes, that's the technical term for ten babies at once...and yes, I googled it. lol)  So we'll take things slow, transfer two, and pray for God's perfect will to be done once again!  I can't wait to see what happens!

As far as my health goes, I am still on bed rest, and still bloated like a bull frog, all the way up to my ribs. But I'm no worse, so that's a blessing in itself!  I got new orders from Dr T: start a baby aspirin (81mg) a day to protect me from blood clots (since my estrogen is still so high and I'm not active), keep taking Femara 2.5mg today and then every other day for three doses (my estradiol level is still almost 3800...yikes), and come back in for blood work and an exam on Friday at 8am.  And, like always, if I have any changes for the worse, I need to call him immediately.  Can do, boss man!

Everyone has been so sweet in sending messages, texts, calls, etc.  I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart---I don't know what I'd do without you all!  Please keep those prayers up, because God is doing amazing things, but He's just getting started! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just think of all this bloating as a way to stretch that belly skin out slowly so WHEN you get pregnant you won't get any stretch marks...lol =] Stay Positive Sista!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope I can avoid getting stretch marks! But I know it's all part of the joy of motherhood! ;) I told my husband the other day, as I was diligently rubbing cocoa butter on my balloon belly, "I don't mind getting stretch marks, but I'm not even PREGNANT yet! I can't get them BEFORE I'm even knocked up!" LOL Love you too, Nay Nay!

    ReplyDelete