"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, June 15, 2012

More Praiseworthy News!

Just a quick update on my appointment this morning...

My estradiol level is now completely normal!!  It is less than 25, which is perfect!  God is so amazing and is healing my body a little more every day!  Can I get an "amen"?! :)

Dr T didn't do an u/s this morning, but he came to talk to me while I was getting my blood drawn and make sure I was feeling better.  He said the soreness, exhaustion, and hot flashes (my fav!) I am feeling are completely normal, and hopefully will resolve by next week.  My ovaries and body were under so much stress, he said, that it is just taking longer to heal.  But he was very happy with the progress I've made since that exam on Saturday morning when I was so sick.  Happy doctor = happy patient! 

Dr T also wanted to reassure me again that our embryos all look perfect, and that he foresees nothing but good things happening when we transfer in September.  Although this does make me smile just thinking about about how our perfect little babies are waiting patiently to meet their mommy (eek!), I am trying to remember that this is still God's plan, not ours.  I am putting ALL my faith and trust in His plan, knowing that He will bless us when He sees fit.  It may not be September like we are hoping it will be, but whenever it is, it will exactly the right time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment