"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Good Numbers!

My appointment this morning went grrrreat!  We're getting closer every day to the numbers I need to reach to be "transfer ready"!  How exciting!

My estrogen today was 270, which is steadily heading in the right direction!  (It was 208 on Monday, and 63 before that.)  The nurse thought I would be up to 400 already (which is where they want me to be for the Big Day), but said that it's okay that I'm not quite there yet since we have a whole week left for it to rise.  I am to take three estrogen pills tonight and then start with four pills tomorrow (which will bring me to 8mg a day).  My Lupron dose still stays the same at 5 units every night.

My lining measurement was equally as pleasing...it's grown to 7.6mm already!  That's a growth of exactly 2mm in two days, which is awesome!  It still looks "nice and bright" according to the u/s tech, which is something they like to see since it helps Dr T to guide the embryos into my uterus on the day of the transfer.  They will recheck my lining (and my estrogen) at my last (yay!) pre-transfer appointment on Friday at 9am.

The nurse said they are very happy with my progress so far this cycle, and that my numbers are already higher than they were at this point in the last cycle.  What a blessing!  I know that God is working through me...growing my lining, raising my estrogen, and preparing my body for the arrival of His little miracles!  I just can't wait to see what He's going to do next!  Luckily, I won't have to wait too much longer, because....

T minus eight days!!!  Gaaaaah!


No comments:

Post a Comment