"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Call Me Crazy...

...but I am actually looking forward to starting these shots tomorrow night!  I know, I've gone batty!  

I think the main reason for being so eager is pretty obvious: so the transfer date can get here sooner and I can welcome my snow babies back home!  Woohoo!

The other reason I'm itching to get these injections started is that, believe it or not, the higher levels of hormones have been doing wonders for my migraines!  I've noticed that during both the fresh and frozen cycles, I only had ONE mentionable headache (and that was after I had to lay at such an odd angle after the transfer).  For anyone who knows me, you know that's a-ma-zing!  Then, once I stopped the medications and my hormone levels returned to "normal", the headaches started back up.  I think I've had one every day (although not always severe) since my period started...yuck.  So, needless to say, I'm ready to get those hormones back up!  I'll take crying over stupid movies, dreaming about freakishly weird stuff, and having chronic brain farts over a migraine any day! Hands down! LOL

Now, tomorrow is our third anniversary, and we're going on a date after work ("brown-chicken-brown-cow"<----that's my attempt at "sexy" music...weak attempt, I know! lol), so I may not be able to blog about my first shot after I give it tomorrow night.  Forgive me, guys!  I'll try to blog as soon as possible to let you all know how the shots are going (and if my headaches are getting any better)!

Until then...T-minus twenty-three days!  Eek!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment