"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Minor Change in Plans

I got a call from Dr T's nurse yesterday asking if I could come in tomorrow (Wednesday) morning instead of Friday morning for my first routine appointment.  (I assume it's because they have some many women going through IVF, they are trying to spread the appointments out a little more to save their sanity, lol.)  My answer: of course!  The sooner, the better!  So I go in tomorrow morning at 7am to see how this little lining of mine is growing and how my estrogen level is holding up.  Please send up a little prayer for me in the morning if you can! Thank you in advance!

Now, I know what you're thinking, and no, unfortunately this doesn't mean the transfer has been bumped up at all.  Bummer, huh?!  I will just skip going at all on Friday and then keep my scheduled appointments for next Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  The transfer is still planned for the following Thursday morning (time is yet to be determined).

So, let me do a little math here...(taking off my shoes)...eight plus eight...carry the one...yep.  Got it. Per my calculations...there are only sixteen days left until The Big Day!!  Yaaaay!  Are you as excited as I am??  I highly doubt it; in case you haven't noticed, I'm pret-ty giddy over here! ;)  Come on, November 8th!




No comments:

Post a Comment