"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, October 19, 2012

Just a Quicky

Phew.  I've survived another work week...but just barely! I feel pretty mentally and physically drained. Luckily, I only have nineteen days to go and then I'm off for an entire month before starting my new job!  I can't wait!

This is going to be a super short blog tonight; this is my first time sitting down and relaxing since getting home, so I more than likely will pass out within the next thirty minutes. (Yes, I am old, lol.)  But I wanted you all to know that things are moving right along, the shots are going smoothly, and (major PTL moment here, folks) my headaches are gone!  God is so good!

I'll post more tomorrow---promise!  But right now, I think there's a cup of chamomile tea and some mindless TV calling my name...night, y'all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment