"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Sunday, October 28, 2012

T-Minus Eleven Days

Man, oh man.  I feel like it's been ages since I've posted!  Sorry, guys!  I've been on call all week and weekend, and I've been working nonstop!  I will definitely remember my last time on call...maybe not in a good way, but I'll remember it! lol

So, for a little update...my shots are still going well.  I began the estrogen pills Friday night, starting with one pill and the increasing it to two last night and tonight.  I go to Dr T at 7AM tomorrow for more bloodwork and an ultrasound.  Praying for good news!  I'll blog again tomorrow with the latest results!

It's getting closer....eeeeeek! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment