"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, October 8, 2012

Exactly One Month...

...until our second FET!  Who's excited??  This girl!!  Me!  Ooh, ooh, pick me! :)

There's really nothing new to report since my consult last week.  I'm still taking my BCP (which kicked Aunt Flo the curb real quick-like---PTL for that!).  I haven't heard from Dr T about my thrombophilia panel (clotting factor tests), but I suspect I will know more about those results once I go to pick up my schedule, which should be very soon!  This schedule will tell me when to start my antibiotics, Lupron shots, progesterone shots, estrogen, and (if needed) blood thinner shots.  I believe some of these should start the end of next week, but I'll let you know more when I have that calendar in my hand!

Now, I know I may sound like a broken record when I say this, but...please keep praying!!  The only reason I say this so often is because I know, without a doubt, that prayer works!  I have been seeing God working in BIG ways in other people's lives lately, and it all leads back to prayer!

God already knows our hearts' desires.  He even knows what we're thinking before we even think it, but He still loves it when we take the time to discuss things with Him, opening our hearts and minds to receive what He has in store for us.  So please continue to lift my husband and I up in your prayers as we seek God's plan for our lives, wait for Him to work in a mighty way through us, and praise Him for what He has already done and what He has yet to do!  Thank you, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment