"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, October 29, 2012

Good News Monday!

Well, today has been a good day!  Not only did I finish up my last ever week on call (I survived---woohoo!), but I also got a good report from Dr T at my appointment this morning!

My estrogen level was 208 today (this is up from 63 last Wednesday), which is right on track with what Dr T wants it to be.  They increased the dose of my estrogen pills from two to three tablets a day (standard protocol), and the Lupron dose stays the same (5 units every night).  The nurse said they like to see levels of 400 by the day of the transfer, and at the rate I'm going, she thinks I'll meet this "goal" by Wednesday.  Yay!

My lining was at 5.6mm (increased from 5mm Wednesday), which is great considering I have been (TMI alert) bleeding like a stuck pig for five days straight after stopping the BCP!  Denese said this thickness is normal for this point in my cycle and that with the increase in estrogen (and since my period has stopped---PTL), I should jump up to the 10-13mm range pretty quickly!  We still have a little over a week though (ten days to be exact!), so we're not in a rush.  As long as it's nice and plush and they're able to see it well on the ultrasound during the transfer, we're good to go!

So I go back for more bloodwork and another ultrasound Wednesday morning at 7AM.  I'll have one more appointment on Friday, and then I'm "off" (well, no more appointments, at least) till the Big Day!

As we're drawing closer to the transfer date, I ask that you all please continue to pray for everything to stay on track and for God's will to be done.  We are putting this completely in His hands, knowing that He will protect, guide, and bless us according to His plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment