"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, October 12, 2012

FET Schedule, Take 2!

Alrighty, people...we have the schedule!  And my medications are en route to be delivered tomorrow afternoon (they have to be Fed-Ex'd from a speciality pharmacy up in Maine).  Let's get this party started!

As far as medications go, I will start my Lupron shots (10 units every night) next Wednesday (the 17th) which happens to be our third anniversary of blissful marriage!  So it'll be a great day all around! Dinner, dessert, a movie, and hormone injections---what more could a girl ask for! lol

I'll finish up my BCP the following Sunday (the 21st), and then be seen in the office for my first routine labs/ultrasound that Friday (the 26th).  After that, things are likely to be changed or added, so I'll keep you posted as we go along!

I still haven't heard anything back on my thrombophilia panel, and I'm hoping that no news is good news!  But, of course, I wouldn't start the Lovenox until after the transfer (like I did the baby aspirin), so there's always a chance Dr T could write a prescription for it immediately following the transfer (again, like he did the aspirin).  I'm not going to fret about it, but I'll probably mention it to the nurse at my appointment on the 26th.  You know, just to ease my curiosity. ;)

So there ya go! Looks like things are headed in the right direction...now I'm just hoping and praying that my lining will cooperate and that November 8th will get here quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment