"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's On This Week's Agenda

This week there will be a lot going on as far as medication changes and my first routine appointment with Dr T.  Exciting stuff will be happening here, folks! Well, exciting to me, anyway! lol

Tonight, I will take my last BCP.  I will also start my five-day course of antibiotics (Zithromax) to make sure I don't have any little infections brewing before the Big Day.  I'll continue the Lupron shots, but decrease them from 10 units to 5 units starting tonight.

This Friday, I will see Dr T first thing in the morning to draw my estrogen level and for an ultrasound.  Then, that night, I will start taking the estrogen pills to get that lining nice and fluffy for our little house guest!

Just a little heads up for those of you who check my blog daily: I am on call starting tomorrow thru next Monday (ugh...), and I am also training someone to take my place at work, so I may be a tad bit busy and not able to blog every day.  But I promise I'll keep you all posted on any changes and on how I'm feeling (i.e.: crazy mood swings, weird dreams, or just random share-worthy thoughts) whenever possible!  Oh, and of course, I'll let you know how my appointment goes on Friday!  Until then, please keep on praying! :)

T-minus eighteen days!  Ahhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment