"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friday's Appointment

I know, I know...I'm two days late filling you all in.  Sorry!  Friday just flew by, and then I spent literally all day yesterday out of town.  But I'm been eager to share my good news from Friday with you guys, so here it is!

My lining was a whopping 8.8mm!  PTL, PTL, PTL!  My measurement at this appointment during my last cycle was only 6.1mm (which was down more than a millimeter from the appointment before), so I am beyond ecstatic that it didn't just go up this time around, but it's almost at the goal of 10-13mm!  God is so good!!

I missed getting to talk to the nurse when she called to let you me know about my estrogen level and what medications to take until the transfer date, so I don't know the actual number (bummer).  But she left a message saying things were looking good and that I am to stay on the same dose of 8mg of estrogen a day (divided up into two pills in the morning and two in the evening so I won't get queasy), finish up my last dose of Lupron (which I did Friday night), and then start the progesterone shots (1mL in the hiney every night), with the first being last night.

So that's it!  That's all my news for now!  I'm feeling GREAT and trusting that God is going to do big, BIG things this week!

Only FOUR more days!!!!  Ahhhhh!

P.S: I'm expecting a call Tuesday with the time of the transfer, so I'll keep you all posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment