"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Say Whaaaaaaat???

After reading through some of my posts, I now realize that sometimes I speak in an entirely different language!  For those of you who have been TTC (see, there I go), some of the terms I use ("BFN", "BFP", "HSG") are common knowledge, but for others it sounds like I'm making this stuff up! Sorry folks!

In order to make it a little easier for some of you to understand the lingo (it's only going to get worse as we start the actual IVF process--again, sorry!), I've added a column to the right side of the Home Page that defines these words/terms for you.  I'll keep adding to them as we go along.  I hope that helps with some of the confusion! (Oh, come on now, Daddy, admit it...I know you were asking Mama what in the heck I was talking about! ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment