"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Night Blessings

Today I'm on CD 7 and shot #3...things are moving right along!  So far I have no bruising, am not sore, and feel pretty good---thank God!  Tomorrow night I'll add the "big gun" (Gonal-F, the shot that will actually make my follicles start a-growin'), and then Monday night I'll add a second follicle-stimulating shot if Dr T approves (to give those ovaries a double whammy).  I am very excited for my appointment on Monday morning to see how our little "future babies" are looking!

In the meantime, while I'm waiting for my eggies to grow, I have really been trying to take it easy.  My stress level has been sooooo much lower since I've been off work and have wonderful family/friends to keep me company and help me out with little things.  Have I mentioned how blessed I am?? :)

Then, to add to my blessings, my husband's family all got together tonight at our house to celebrate his mom and step-dad's eleventh anniversary.  It was bittersweet, since he passed away only a few months ago, but it was such an honor to be able to come together and remember the love that was shared between them, as well as the love he showed our family in the time we knew him.  It also reminded me that our God is such a loving God, and that He gives us certain people in our lives, even if only for a few years, to give us a tiny glimpse of the love He has for us.  We can't imagine loving any one more than we love our spouses, or our children (or our future children), but the love that we feel for them is just a fraction of what our Father feels for us.  How amazing is that??  As unfathomable as it seems at times, it's true!  "And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, how deep His love really is." (Ephesians 3:18)

Wow.  Is it possible that I feel even more blessed after writing that?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment