"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, May 28, 2012

Moving Right Along!

This morning's appointment went great!  The wait was a lot shorter this time (probably due to the holiday), and Dr T was very happy with the progress my follicles have made!

As far as the sizes and count goes, I have one 9mm and multiple 8mm's in the right ovary and multiple 8mm's in the left (we need to get them to at least 18mm and they grow about 2mm a day, maybe faster with the medications).  He said that's actually a little ahead of schedule, and that he might decrease my medications tonight (I'm waiting for the call with my orders once my blood work comes back) because he doesn't want me to get "too ripe too soon"! lol Since my ovaries are already getting pretty big, Dr T said (with his funny accent), "Do nothing!  No exercise.  Walk sloooooow.  We don't want to shake those ovaries around aaaat alllll!" Duly noted, Dr T...looks like it's a couch day for me! ;)

I'll go back Wednesday morning at 7:30am for another u/s and more labs.  If everything continues to go according to schedule, our egg retrieval should be next Monday, June 4th!  Ahhhh!  How exciting!! 

Since today is going to be a very lazy day, I am devoting a good portion of it to prayer.  (After all, I can't think of a better way to spend this beautiful day than talking to the Master who created it!)  Part of my prayer today is this sweet little poem I read yesterday:  "Lord, I don't know where this is going, or how it all works out.  Lead me to a peace that passes all understanding; a peace beyond all doubt."  Amen!  


No comments:

Post a Comment