"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gooood Morning!

Gooood morning, guys!  The birds are chirping, it's looks like rain (good napping weather), and I got about 10 hours of sleep last night---it's going to be a fabulous day!  It makes me want to sing that wonderful old hymn/verse: "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!" (Psalm 118:24)

While I was snoozing away last night, I think my ovaries were pulling an all-nighter, because they're definitely more swollen this morning than they were last night!  The quick growth could have something to do with the changes Dr T made to my medications yesterday: He added Menopur (1 vial) in the belly last night and tonight, decreased the Gonal-F to 150 units (both nights), and kept the Lupron the same (10 units both nights).  He'll adjust it tomorrow based on what he sees....I can't wait to see how our little follies have grown!  

*Side Note (for those ladies going through or considering IVF):  Menopur BURNS.  No lie.  I read about it first and saw that lots of women said it burns, but said "Naaaah, I'll be fine.  I can take it!"  Well, I took it, but not without some complaining! lol  It burns the second you start to inject it and lasts for at least a full minute.  On a lighter note, Lupron only stings initially (nothing compared to the Menopur), and Gonal-F doesn't hurt at all!  My suggestion for when you have to take all three shots is to inject the Menopur first, and then follow it up with the others, because (trust me) you won't even feel the other two once you feel that burn!  Hope that helps a little!  Good luck, girls!  

No comments:

Post a Comment