"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, May 21, 2012

Only One More Day!

Well, I'm back in town and all rested up and ready for this week's events!  My BC pills are all finished (so as of Saturday morning I am officially on cd 1), my antibiotic course (which I can confirm is muy yucko) will be done tomorrow night, and I have my routine u/s and blood work Wednesday morning at 9am.  All of the injectable medications were delivered today, and I have my own little "medication prep area" set up in one corner of my kitchen.  I'm all set!  Only one more day after today!  Eek!  (That's my happy noise.)

So, while I wait for the festivities to begin, I am trying to do as many things around the house as possible, since I may not be able to do a lot over the next few weeks.  The house is clean, the laundry is done, the groceries have been bought and put away, and dinner is in the crock pot for tonight.  Man, my husband isn't going to want to send me back to work after he sees what a good little housewife I can be! Hahaha! Wishful thinking, I know...;)  Tomorrow I will enjoy a nice lunch date with my bestie and hopefully (if weather permits) a nice stroll in the neighborhood with my sweet mother-in-law...life is good!  God is good!

Speaking of how good God is (I love any excuse to talk about God's goodness--can't you tell?? :) )...I stumbled upon another awesome verse this morning while doing my devotional, and I think it's perfect to remember as I wait to get started.  It's Micah 7:7, and it says, "But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord.  I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me." I know my God hears my prayers, and I know He will shower my husband and I with His peace and love during this whole process...I mean, He already has, and it hasn't even really began yet!  However, although God hears our prayers and always answers our prayers, sometimes He does say "no".  I am trying to remember this, and remember that if God says "no" to our prayers for a baby, then that just means He has bigger plans for us in some other area of our lives!  All we can do is keep praying, keep focusing on this path that He has brought us to, and keep remaining faithful that He will see His plan through!




No comments:

Post a Comment