"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ouch!

Ok...so maybe I spoke too soon about "feeling pretty good".  That shot last night must have went straight to my ovaries, cause man, are they sore today!  They feel slightly swollen and achy, and it hurts when I twist or bend over.  But I take it as a good sign that I am feeling something, because that means things are working in there!  God is just setting the stage for the creation of His little miracle---woohoo!

I'll do my two shots again tonight, and then go for my appointment at 8am tomorrow morning.  I'll update you all on my follies' progress sometime tomorrow afternoon!  Praying God is going to continue to use me and do big, BIG things! My God is so big, so strong, and so mighty, there's NOTHING my God cannot do!


No comments:

Post a Comment