"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, May 11, 2012

Busy Little Bee!

I know you may think I am giving up on this whole blogging idea already, but I promise I'm not!  My husband and I are throwing a very good friend/family member of ours a nursing school graduation party tomorrow at our house, so I've been a busy little bee for the past few days!

I will try to write again ASAP, but that may not be until next week, so don't go away!  Stay tuned because the fun (i.e., injections, ultrasounds, blood work) is going to really going to start in T-minus 12 days!

I'll leave you with a verse that is helping me to get through this crazy week: "I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13) Yes I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment