"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good News, Guys...

...I'm still preggo!!!  Woohoo!  PTL! :)

I still don't think it's quite hit me yet.  Don't get me wrong---I'm definitely excited!  I'm over-the-moon!! I think because of our last cycle, I'm definitely more focused on getting over one hurdle at a time before getting all cray-cray and rushing out to open a baby registry. (I'm only joking about this part...maybe, lol. ;) ) Tomorrow's hurdle is Beta #2, and hopefully we'll clear it and be able to breathe a little easier! 

Even though I'm remaining cautious, I do have to admit...I frequently look at my beautiful BFP and my sweet little snow babies' pics.  And by "frequently", I mean at least once every few hours, lol.  Both pictures make me smile ear to ear every single time, too!  It's amazing to think that God's miracle(s) is/are growing inside me even as we speak!  Eeek!!

Alrighty, folks...it's nap time!  All this baby-making sure is exhausting! lol I'll post the results as soon as I get them tomorrow, so be sure to check for updates sometime after 1pm! 

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you!!! I keep looking at my tests and embryo photos too ! I am still in shock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so amazing, isn't it?! I hope everything is going well for you! Praying for a nice, high beta on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any news, Michelle?? Ive been stalking your blog all day! I can hardly stand it!! Lol

    ReplyDelete