"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, November 9, 2012

1dp5dt

Well guys, it's the first day after the transfer, and I'm feeling pretty good!  It's too early for true "symptoms", but I can say that I'm very tired (probably from all of the excitement from the last few weeks!) and having some mild ovarian pain (which I also had last time).  No pinching, pulling, or cramping yet, but hopefully that will come in the next few days to let me know our Peanuts are trying to get cozy!

I read this verse in this morning's devotional and had to share it: "...Blessed are those who wait on the Lord." (Isaiah 30:18) The last twenty-six months have definitely been long and tiring, but I know the blessings my God has in store for us will be well worth the wait! :)

I'll post more in the next few days, but in the meantime, please keep those prayers coming!  Your love, support, and prayers mean so much to my husband and I, and we can't thank you all enough!

Only ten days left till the first pregnancy test! Yaaaaay!


No comments:

Post a Comment