"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Five Weeks

That's right, folks---I'm (unofficially) five weeks preggo today!  Gaaaaaah!

I figure I'm this far along based on this 5-Day FET calculator I found online.  I plugged in my transfer date and it tells me how far along I am, when my due date is, and then all sorts of other milestone dates (trimester stages, heartbeat, etc).  Pretty cool, huh?

We will have a more definitive gestational age and due date (which, as of right now, is July 27th for one baby and July 5th for twins) once we do our first u/s, which hopefully will be sometime this week!  I just can't wait to see our little peanut (or maybe the both of them--eek!) on the screen and know that everything is okay!  Monday can't here quick enough! :)

So, I wanted to do something I've seen on other blogs to help you guys keep up with the progress of the pregnancy.  Every week, I'll post with the title of how far along I am, and then list my current symptoms, any milestones and happenings for the week, the size of the little one(s), and a belly pic (once I actually start to show).  Of course, I'll still post my usual random thoughts and ramblings in between pregnancy posts.  How's that sound?  Okay, so let's get started!

Symptoms: 

-on and off nausea (mainly when I'm hungry)
-restlessness
-fatigue (with crazy bursts of energy every now and then)
-extreme bloating (I feel like I'm four months already!)
-gassiness (major apologies to the hubs for this one!)
-sore/swollen tah-tahs (I'll take the swollen, but could live without the sore part!)
-lower back pain
-frequent urination (I get up at least twice a night)
-crazy sense of smell/things smell "weird"
-achy muscles/joints
-heaviness/fullness/pressure in lower abdomen

Size of the Baby(ies):

Apple seed

Milestones/Happenings:

The snow babies are quickly multiplying their cells, which will soon form their central nervous, circulatory, digestive, and reproductive systems (as well as their bones, muscles, etc).  They look more like tadpoles right now, but in the next few weeks, they'll start to look more and more like babies!


Alrighty, that's all for now!  Only two more days until Beta #3!  Praying for another good number and for God to continue to protect these little tator tots that are miraculously baking inside me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment