"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, November 26, 2012

Beta #3

This is it, y'all...the third and final beta!  And the results are in!

I figured that if my HCG level continued to double every forty-eight hours since last Wednesday, it should have been somewhere around 5,300 yesterday.  Well, as always, my little peanuts are overachievers, because my level this morning was...

7198!

That's a doubling time of 49.1 hours, which is perfect, because the doubling time starts to increase as the levels get higher.  The nurse said Dr T is very happy with how things look and wants us to come in Wednesday morning at 7am for our first ultrasound!  MAJOR EEK!  We will get to see how many tator tots are cooking in there, and possibly see their little hearts beating (but sometimes you can't see this until closer to six weeks)!  Don't worry, I'll be getting lots of pictures! ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: How good is my God????!  He never ceases to amaze me!  I just can't stop praising His name for getting us this far and for these amazing little miracles!  What a MIGHTY God we serve!

Ahhhh! I'm so excited I can't sit still!  Time to do something productive to get out some of this nervous energy! lol  Please keep those prayers coming, and I'll update ASAP on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment