"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Beta #2

O.  M.  G.

I thought I was gonna have a heart attack waiting!  The nurse FINALLY called me at about 3:55pm (which was after I called the office and got transferred to the answering service, telling me they were already closed for the holiday...which of course freaked me out).  But I quickly forgot about having to wait all day when she told me the results...

1325!!!!!!

That's a "doubling time" of 32.3 hours, which is GREAT!  The usual doubling time for HCG levels is 24-72 hours this early on, and as the numbers increase, so does the doubling time.  So we're looking good! Oot oot!

After I got off the phone, I breathed a huge sigh of relief, told my husband (who could tell it was good news by the look on my face)...and then started crying like a baby! lol  Words cannot express how grateful I am and how utterly blessed I feel!  God amazes me every day with His mercy and love! I'm thankful for every day I am given and every blessing I've received, but I have even MORE to give thanks for this Thanksgiving Day!  Eeeek! :)

Well, now that's we've cleared this hurdle, we have one more beta to get through, which will be done next Monday at 9am (due to the holidays, I can't have it drawn Friday...bummer!).  When the HCG level reaches 3000 (which could very well be Monday), we can do out first u/s (yaaaaay!) and hopefully see our little sticky peanut(s)!

I'll post more in the next few days, but for now, I'm going to go bask in the good news with my Baby Daddy (no longer "Future" Baby Daddy---woohoo)!  I hope everyone has a safe, happy Thanksgiving weekend!

PS: Thank you all for faithfully praying; please don't stop!  God isn't finished with me (us) yet!


2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I had to check in and see what was going on....so glad to see this! You are such a sweet person and deserve all the blessings that come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! You're too sweet! I plan on coming to see y'all some time soon! :)

    ReplyDelete