"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tooooomorrow! Tooooomorow! You're Only a Day Away!

It's almost time, folks!  The Big Day is right around the corner!  Eeeek!

The transfer is set for 10am tomorrow morning.  I will have another brief consult with Dr T to discuss our snow babies quality and how they survived the thaw.  Then I will go through the same procedure as last time (ouch), followed by sitting on my head for thirty minutes (lol).  After that, it's to the big fluffy chair I go for the next few days!  Bring it on!

Just like last time, I'm not nervous in the least, but I am soooo excited I almost can't stand it!  I am totally ready for this next adventure and to walk down this path God is leading us on!  The embies, the procedure, and the outcome are all in the Father's hands, and I know He will continue to execute His perfect plan through me!

As I wait in anticipation for tomorrow morning, I am keeping this verse close to my heart: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6) That's just what I intend to do! :)

Alrighty, it's time for dinner and some relaxation time with the hubs!  I'll post tomorrow with details of the kiddos and how things went, so stay tuned!  And, as always, thank you all for praying for my husband, myself, and our precious miracles!


2 comments: