"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Sunday, November 11, 2012

3dp5dt---Is There Anybody In There??

So, here we are: day three.  I have to say, things are pretty quiet down in the ole' uterus department!  

I know that sometimes frozen embies take longer to "wake up" than those fresh out of the lab, but I've got to be honest---I wish my little peanuts would stop napping and start implanting! lol This Lil Mama is ready to feel some action in there! :)

While we wait for the babies to get cozy, I'm going to keep resting, relaxing, and praying for God's will to be done!  I go back to Dr T tomorrow morning at 9am for my estrogen and progesterone to be checked, so I will let you all know when I get the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment