"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, November 17, 2012

9dp5dt---Almost There!

Technically, I'm 14 dpo today.  That means I could POAS and very likely get an accurate result IF I were to totally break down and give into the HPT Craziness.  But I'm not!  I'm staying strong, people...or at least attempting to!  Only two more days left!  Eeeeek!

For all you Symptom Seekers out there (like myself, lol), here's what I've been noticing/feeling the last few days...

-stuffy nose/sore throat

-muscle spasms/cramps in legs (I know that sounds crazy, but I've heard that is a "symptom", and I DID notice this last cycle, too!)

-mild pressure/pulling/pinching in uterus and ovary area (comes and goes)

-mild nausea (mostly at night, but yesterday I was queasy almost all day)

-lower backache (but this could be from being a couch potato, too...lol)

-bloating

-headache (last night and today)

-feeling dehydrated (tired, dizzy at times, really yellow urine---TMI) even though I'm drinking a lot

-achy joints (hips, knees, ankles), more so at night

-restlessness

So that's it.  No cramping or spotting (which I had on this same day last cycle)---PTL!  How do those symptoms sound to y'all??  I know I say I'm going to try not to dwell on how I'm feeling so much, but man, is it hard not to!  Every little pinch or queasy feeling I'm like "Oh!  What was that?  Was that from the babies??"  Ok, seriously, I know.  I have a problem.  I need to seek professional help for my Symptom Seeking, lol.

As obsessed as I am, I really am trying to remember that this is all in God's hands, and that He already knows the outcome.  No matter what the symptoms, no matter how many tests I pee on, HE knows what's really going on inside my body and whether or not these babies are meant to be ours. Hopefully He'll bless us with encouraging news on Monday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment