"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Friday, December 21, 2012

Let the Holiday Festivities Begin!

Hey guys!  This is going to be a really quick post, since my husband and I are trying to get things ready so we can head down South to see my wonderful family for the weekend!

Peanut is still doing great (as far as I can tell from the outside, lol)! Every morning I check my belly to see if there's a bump making it's appearance yet, and while I do think I see somewhat of a difference below my belly button, it's not quite ready to be posted yet.  Sorry guys! ;)  The "bump" gets significantly bigger as the day goes on, and then goes down by the morning (which, to me, screams "bloat" not "baby").  I'm definitely ready for my belly to "pop" so that I know Peanut is growing in there, but I'm sure that baby belly is right around the corner!

Since I'll be out of town this weekend (when I would usually do my "Pregnancy Progress" post), I plan on doing that update when we're get back on Monday.  So stay tuned!  I hope y'all have a safe and fun weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment