"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just Another Lazy Day...

Sorry I've been MIA, y'all!  But I promise Peanut and I are a-okay!

I'm still on bed rest, and I swear, I am more tired laying around doing nothing than I am when I'm out and about!  It seems like I have a small list of things I want to accomplish during the day (email a friend, crochet a hat, etc), but by the time night comes, I've accomplished nothing!  Man, how lazy am I?? lol

I've moved from the big fluffy chair to the bed, which actually is way more comfortable.  Especially since I have a huge hematoma on the right side of my tush (thanks to the shots), so it's nice to be able to lay in a position where it doesn't press on the sore cheek.  Not to mention, I have the whole king-sized bed and TV to myself, so I can spread out my gossip magazines and watch TLC and Food Network till my heart is content! ;)

I plan on posting my Pregnancy Progress update on Monday, since that's the day I actually turn seven weeks (making me 6W5D today---woohoo!), and then we have our next ultrasound Tuesday morning at 7am!  Please keep praying and stay tuned for more updates on Peanut! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the ultrasound pic!! Peanut is guna be so.. much bigger!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too!! I think he's def bigger bc he's been stretching out and getting cozy, and its making mommy hurt! Lol

    ReplyDelete