"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We're Almost There...

We're almost to the weekend, guys!  You know what that means??  Well, it means a few things...

That's the day Reagan and I start our third trimester (can I get a little happy dance??), AND that's the day my little brother will marry the girl of his dreams!  Not to mention, I get to see all of my wonderful family again!  It's going to be an awesome weekend all around!

We're heading down there tomorrow to help ensure all of the festivities are in order, and we'll be back sometime late on Sunday.  So I'll catch back up with you guys on Monday and maybe post a few extra belly shots of Reagan at her Uncle Nicky and Aunt Coco's wedding (clothed belly shots, of course...what kind of wedding did you think this was?? ;) ).

Until then, have a fantastic rest of the work week and a blessed weekend!  And, in case you need a little reminder of God's love and peace, recite this Verse of the Day to yourself: "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you.  I do not give to you as the world does.  Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid." (John 14:27)

Later, y'all! (Reagan gave a little kick and a roll, so she says "bye", too! lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment