"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Monday, May 6, 2013

I Promise A Better Post Tomorrow!

Hey again!  Did you guys miss us?? We sure missed y'all! :)

We're back from our trip (the wedding was AMAZING, even though it rained all weekend!), and I've been busy working on my usual chores (laundry, groceries, etc), so I haven't had time to sit down and do my catch-up Pregnancy Progress Update yet.  I'm sorry!  But I figured since we have our twenty-eight week appointment in the morning, I could just post all the details of that and the update at the same time...how does that sound??

My appointment is at 9:45am and then I have a whole bunch of errands to run after, but I promise I WILL blog sometime tomorrow!  In the meantime, pleeeeeease be praying for me as I take my glucose tolerance test (gag me) and that everything checks out a-okay with our little one!  I know that with God in control of my life and the life of Miss Reagan, that everything will be juuuust fine (but a little extra prayer is never a bad thing ;) )! After all, my Verse of the Day says, "For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you; to give you a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11) (I know I've used that verse before, but it is one of my faves, and is true every single day!)

Now go and have a blessed day, folks, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment