"But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." -Luke 17:6

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Current Countdown

Okay, if you guys know anything about me by now, it's that I love a good countdown to prepare for exciting events!  So here's the newest (rather short) one...

T minus two days (forty-six hours to be exact) till we get to see Baby Reagan at the 4D ultrasound!!!

EEEEK!

We are beyond excited to see how much our little girl has grown, what sort of "personality" she has now, and (here's the big question) if she have any hair on that head of hers!  Lord knows her Meme (my mom) can't give birth to babies with hair, so I'm praying that's not hereditary! LOL

Our appointment is at 5pm, which is perfect timing, because my parents are arriving into town sometime around 3pm.  It's going to be so special to have them and my husband's parents at the ultrasound to take a sneak peek of our miracle---I can't wait!

Not only do we have the ultrasound (and my parent's visit) to look forward to this weekend, but this Saturday is also our last baby shower!  To say I am looking forward to this party is a huuuuuge understatement.  I am ecstatic to see our wonderful friends and family again as we come together to celebrate this blessing God is delivering to us in just a few more weeks!  So bring on the baby shower games, the laughs, the belly rubs (I really don't mind, in case you're wondering ;) ), and the dessert bar (yes...that was my idea...lol)---I'm ready! :)

Now, because of all of the excitement that will going on around here, I probably won't be able to post Peanut's ultrasound pictures or pictures from her shower until sometime after my parents leave on Sunday.  But I promise I will blog as soon as possible!

Till then, y'all have a great rest of the work week and a wonderful weekend!  And keep this upbeat Verse of the Day in your back pocket to make you smile throughout the day: "Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!" (Psalm 144:15)


No comments:

Post a Comment